This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit woocommerce-756060-3207218.cloudwaysapps.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website. In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website. When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Raised Right or any third party (including our affiliates); or
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“); about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes. Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website. Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests. Speed up your searches. Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We collect personal information automatically and we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you. To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection. To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information. For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form)/adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. To enforce or apply our terms of sale use and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Raised Right, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and identify any other information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Harper & Friends has a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee policy. All products purchased from Harper & Friends may be returned within 30 days of purchase, as described below, ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered on every purchase.
To request a return, you must email [email protected] your a) original order number, b) payment method, c) item/s to be returned and d) reason for return. All details are required for processing. Once your order number of the return request is verified, Harper & Friends will send you an email with return instructions.
When returning the product to Harper & Friends, you must provide us with the tracking number.
Once the return Is processed Harper & Friends will refund you the purchase price.
Please allow approximately 5-7 business days after receipt of your return for your credit to be issued. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of the credit once it has been issued.
Terms of Service
Use of Credit Card: If you would like to purchase any product through our website, you may be asked to supply certain information to complete your purchase, including your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. By providing us with such information, you grant us, and the third party collecting that information on our behalf, the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of completing the transactions. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any transaction. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO US THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE THE CREDIT CARD(S), or Paypal account THAT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION.
Regular Purchases. To purchase product(s) through our website you will be required to complete a form associated with the purchase of the product(s). Once you have completed the applicable form for the purchase of the product(s) that you have added to your shopping cart, and upon submitting the requisite registration data, the credit card that you provided on the form (“Authorized Credit Card”) will be charged the applicable purchase price for the product(s), plus applicable shipping fees and sales tax.
Subscription Purchases / Cancellation: If you register for the subscription option to purchase selected product(s) automatically pursuant to your selected options (your “Subscription”), your Authorized Credit Card will be charged the applicable amount on a periodic, recurring basis every time your selected product(s) is shipped to you pursuant to your Subscription. You acknowledge and agree that Raised Right Pets will not obtain and does not need to obtain any additional authorization from you for these recurring shipments and payments. Every time that your product(s) are shipped to you in connection with your Subscription, you re-affirm that Raised Right is authorized to bill to your Authorized Credit Card and to have the fees applied to same. The price charged for a product(s) in your Subscription may be changed at any time by Raised Right Pets, in its sole discretion. However, if this occurs, Raised Right Pets will contact you at least two weeks before shipping the next order pursuant to your Subscription to notify you of the change in price. You may cancel your Subscription at any time by speaking with a customer service representative or contacting us through our website. We will not refund fees paid prior to the termination date and you will remain liable for any unpaid charges previously billed to your Authorized Credit Card.
Limitation of Liability
The Seller shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages (including lost profits) arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates (whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or other form of action) and irrespective of whether the Seller has been advised of the possibility of any such damage. In no event will the Seller’s liability exceed the price the Buyer paid to the Seller for the specific Goods provided by the Seller giving rise to the claim or cause of action.